Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday



I'm linking up with Cara from The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday.  I pinned like crazy this week-just like Cara said. Below are my favorite five.

1. This first pin comes from Rowdy in Room 300 and Dots-n-Spots. 
Rowdy in Room 300 provided the hallway inspiration and Dots-n-Spots provided the TPT freebie.  My team and I put a spin on this to create a reading incentive program using the guitars and their frets as a monitoring tool.  I'll show pics when we have it accomplished.




2. The second pin comes from a gal name Mandie Funk via Slideshare.  I want my morning meetings to be much improved this year and I like the structure she provides here.





3. The third pin is just plain cute!  CT Baker in the Acres designed the most adorable bookmark.
This could be a great first week activity to get kids excited about reading.




4. The fourth pin is very awesome! It's an app that allows you to find the lexile level, DRA, or Grade Equivalent for any book by scanning the ISBN on the back of the book.  Click the picture and you will be taken to the site.




5. And finally, the fifth pin is one that just makes me laugh.  I had a pretty terrific grandfather, one of my most treasured people.  He would have done something just like this!


I hope you received a new idea and a good laugh from my pins!  Happy Friday, everyone.

-Veronica




No comments: