Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday

It's time for Five for Friday!

This is my first!  In fact, it's been a week of firsts!


1. My first followers!  I love these people! I've been validated-it still counts if one of the six is your big sister, right? :0)



2. My first laminator! I'm in love with this handy little guy, so I named him. (Normal people do that all the time, don't they?)  Weasel it is because he's little and fast; but also because I feel rather sneaky using him knowing I can do this laminating work now while everyone else will be scrambling in August.  For the record--I'm sure I'll be scrambling to work on something else.


3. My first summer team planning day!  My wonderful, fabulous, hard-working teammates who I love met at my house on Wednesday, and we began and almost finished designing our grade wide behavior plan for next year.  We're going to use an adaptation of Ron Clark's Essential 55 and combine that with our district's character program in morning meeting. We think it's going to work pretty well!

Hi Essential 55! Meet 8 Keys of Excellence!  Here's hoping you two can be friends!













4. My little's first surgery! My youngest was sick this year, a lot, so today we evicted her tonsils and adenoids.  Gave them the boot!  I'm loving the idea of no more strep throat!



5. Finally, my first "TPT" product.  I'm really struggling here.  I can't decide what product should be my first.  I'm stuck between a bundle of Figure 19-inspired reading responses or some of the differentiated Texas History projects I've created or if I should work on something completely different created from some of the custom requests.  Did any of you struggle with your first creation?  What did you finally choose?

Happy Friday, Friends!



No comments: