Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tried it Tuesday







I read about how to create labels from this link with Just a Girl and Her Blog using Microsoft Word and really wanted to give it a try.  It worked really well, but it took a long time to change the text box to different numbers because I couldn't save the text box and the label.  (I layered the text box, so I couldn't copy and paste the two together as one label.)

I planned on using these labels to number all of my students book bins, and well, I teach around 45 students; so, I'd be needing that many different numbers.  I'm hoping to find a quicker way.

The end product turned out pretty nifty.  I found these awesome bins at H.E.B (a local grocery store) for $4.  Can't beat that! They are sectioned.  This was a request from some of my girls last year.  The OCD darlings little cuties didn't like their supplies mixing.

Do you know a way for faster label making?  I'd love to hear.

Happy Tuesday!

-Veronica

No comments: