Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Currently

Hello folks! Happy New Year and all that jazz! I am so excited it's January.  Everything is a clean slate.

So here's my Currently!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2013/12/january-currently.html



Listening-Silence is really nice sometimes. Nuff said!

Loving-My kitchen space didn't seem very warm and cozy, so I added some pillows (okay seven) to my banquette and brought in some yellow and plants. It's much better.


Thinking- My fortune cookie said so, therefore, it must be true. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it may have something to do with the blogging world.  I read a blog post the other day by a fella named Dave Mulder. He talked about blogging totally for one's personal growth.  I think I liked that idea very much, so I'll set my sets high and go for blogging with the intention of personal growth.


Wanting-If you don't know who those guys are, you really should check them out.  I love them! So smart!


Needing-I look forward to having a more peaceful January and making some weekend copies will help me do just that!

Favorite Traditions- We stayed in this New Year's Eve because of some sickies in my family.  I thought it would be sort of sad for my girls, so I cranked up the activities.  We had something every hour on the hour to do along with popping a balloon.  I even had the lady at the balloon shop put confetti in our final balloon, so we could have our own "ball drop".  The girls, the hubs, and I had so much fun!




-Veronica


No comments: